A Family campsite with many family activities around…
20 km around the campsite**** l'Aiguille Creuse, you will have a large choice of things to do and discover.
Here we suggest some good addresses but do not hesitate to go to the Tourist Office of Fécamp and Etretat for more informations...
- The Little touristic train and vélorail. 800 m from the campsite l’Aiguille Creuse. You will discover the area by rail cycle, on a track running between Les Loges an Etretat.
- Étretat Aventure. A rope course situated in a forest park of 6 hectares, 1km from the campsite. With your children you can discover the park’s 5 tree courses.
- AB Sport piscine et Spa. 10 km from the campsite l’Aiguille Creuse. It offers a covered swimming pool and a Spa (from 16 years) in one place.
- Woody Park . 13 km from the campsite l’Aiguille Creuse . Looking for a relaxing stroll, a challenging ropes course amongst the treetops, or a fierce game of paintball, Woody Parc is perfect playground. Come enjoy the fresh forest air and experience a world of fun.
- Aquacaux. 27 km from the campsite l'Aiguille Creuse. A former NATO fuel pumping station is the unusual location for a turbot farm and displays of the animal and plant plankton species that make up the food chain. Its aquariums and saltwater tanks house different Channel species
Other ideas :
Parc de Loisirs La Sauvagette . 25 km from the campsite. A unique site in France dedicated to the dog, its history with man, its presence in art, everyday objects, literature, etc...
Flax workshop 12 km from the campsite l’Aiguille Creuse. Inside the courtyard of a typical « clos-masure » farm, you will discover the history of flax, from the fields where it’s grown to the wearable garments it’s used to produce. Variety of flax products available for sale in the boutique.
- Caux Vannerie : 18 km from the campsite l'Aiguille Creuse. From the wicker grown on site, traditional and 100% local wicker items